Jeff has decided that if the doctors give him treatment options, he would like to be treated in Edmonton. This may mean more waiting for his files to be transferred and the doctors in Edmonton to get their ducks in a row. Although I do think that might be the easiest option for us.
Jeff continues to be tired (extremely tired) and is dealing with a broken toe along with a weak right leg. He is super anxious to get something started and is ready to start fighting.