Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thank you

I have been thinking about this for a long time and I'm not quite sure how to say it. I feel like a simple thank you to everyone who has helped us along our journey wouldn't be enough. I feel like writing a few words on a blog can't even come close to showing how much gratitude and love we feel for each and every one of our friends and family at this time. So many pleas to our Heavenly Father have been answered time and time again and it is all because of you. You acted as instruments in the lords hands and showed us the love and support we needed and continue to do so. Every time I feel like this load is getting a little too hard to carry, I get a phone call from a friend or a random envelope in the door! It helps me to carry on and to know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me and knows my needs. Thank you to everyone. If you don't think you have done much, trust me it helps to know that people are out there praying for Jeff and our little family. So many of you have helped us over and above what I ever would have expected and I can't even describe the deep gratitude and love we feel. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment