Tuesday, November 4, 2014

are 2 words really enough?

This has been something on my mind for at least a year and something I am so completely uncomfortable talking about that it has actually taken this long to write a post about it. I feel so inadequate at saying Thank You because I don’t feel like it could ever be enough. I can’t count the number of people that have helped Jeff and I through out our journey and I know I haven’t shown as much appreciation for it as I feel I should have. How do I pay someone back for his or her kind words that helped us make it through another day? How do I accept anonymous donations without being humbled to tears? How do I show to those that have offered support that their actions are truly the works of God in our lives?  I suck at saying thank you because I feel like it could never be enough. I went as far as to write notes to all of those who have made a difference in our lives and sadly most of you didn’t receive them because of my self-conscious thoughts that a note couldn’t possibly express the gratitude I felt for them. The truth is, I am grateful. Everyday I feel love and appreciation for each and every one of you who have offered any type of support. We have had an overwhelming amount of love flowing into our home over the last few years and especially over this last year. Our battle still continues as we move forward and find our new normal again but the strength and love in never ending. I hope everyone has a chance to read this and know that our gratitude is beyond words (or even a silly blog post). I want to say thank you to all of you and behind it, I want to you know that a small struggling family has made it through because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment